Wordsower Liberia Update
A team of four ordinary American Christians have greatly sacrificed their lives, in active faith, for the lost and the strengthening of our Lord’s Church. They are using their skills, in sacrificial obedience, for the purposes of our Lord. I pray this will encourage us to follow their example. We possess, as they do, skills, possessions and money that will assist in reaching the unreached tribes of West Africa. Do not exclude or overlook yourself, follow the command of our Lord to reach the world. In unity, our Lord will multiply the fruit of our efforts.
- 5 were baptized
- 36 missions were sent out in 5 Counties
- 31 villages, towns or cities were ministered in. A mission may go to the same town more than once in a month
- 50 attended our 2 week Wordsower Bible Institute class on our Zwedru base
- 25 attended our 1 week Wordsower Bible Institute class in Sinoe County
- 146 attended a two-day training
- 21 dental patients were treated and 26 teeth were extracted. We have the only dentist in 6 counties. The Gospel is presented to every patient, many of which are Muslims.
- 79 homes received water filters systems in 2 villages. Every home receiving a filter also receives the Gospel. 109 homes had follow-up visits in 3 villages.
- We have an hour radio broadcast every day. The broadcast presents the Gospel and teaches scripture.
- Hundreds of thousands of bibles have been distributed in over 1,000 villages. For those who are illiterate we have given away many audio Bibles on small memory SD chips, in their dialects, that can be used in phones and music players.
ABOUT THE KEYSTONE PROJECT
The Keystone Project is a global missions network of churches and leaders committed to the fulfillment of the Great Commission in this generation.