What is The Keystone Project Mission Partners Program?
While speaking of the last days, the Lord warned “that in later times some will fall away from the faith” (1 Timothy 4:1); but He also promised a great end time harvest of souls in Jeremiah 16:16 – “’Behold, I am going to send for many fishermen,’ declares the Lord, ‘and they will fish for them [the sons of Israel in the nations, see verses 14-15]; and afterwards I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them from every mountain and every hill and from the clefts of the rocks.’” Indeed, I see this promise being fulfilled in this generation. The Lord Himself is raising up many fishermen and hunters – missionaries – who are going to the nations to reach the lost with the gospel of the kingdom of God!
If you are a part of this prophetic fulfillment, if you have given your life to reach the unreached people groups of the world, then we want to partner with you. I want to extend to you an invitation to explore a new initiative we are calling The Keystone Project Mission Partners Program. This partnership will provide qualified and selected missionally engaged individuals, teams, ministries, and churches greater access to The Keystone Project materials, coaching, and training through a partnering relationship designed to achieve the heart of the Father, the glory of God established in every tribe, tongue, people, and nation (Revelation 5:9).
I ask you to prayerfully review this proposal and contact us if you wish to discuss how we can form this partnership. Together, we can finish the task!
Richard. W. Greene,
The Keystone Project, Inc.
HOW TO BECOME A MISSION PARTNER
Anyone who has received the call from God to become a Mission Partner must complete the following requirements to be considered for the program. Qualifications for ministries and/or organizations apply when the legal governance of that organization pursues partnership with The Keystone Project. The organization can do this by appointing a person (or a group of persons) to go through “the roadmap and requirements,” not only as an individual (s), but as a representative (s) of the organization. Trainings and use of materials are limited to the appointed individual (s) that successfully complete all of the requirements. A Mission Partner candidate:
- Is currently making disciples who make disciples and has a vision for unreached people groups.
- Has completed the one-month training in Keystone South Dakota or has gone through the equivalent one-month program through The Keystone Project Online Academy.
- Is in financial partnership by supporting The Keystone Project.
- Has coached in one of our trainings and has demonstrated competence in using The Keystone Project Coaching Guide.
- Has completed the advanced training for the Mission Partners Program.
- Has a platform for missionary financial support and complies with IRS regulations for non-profits (not applicable to international Mission Partners Candidate).
- Has submitted his/her application package that includes the subscription to all of the clauses of the Mission Partners Program, personal testimony, core values assessment, and personal/ministry vision and mission.
- Has submitted his/her application package that includes his/her testimony, and all forms required.
- Has completed the interview with the President and/or Director of Operations of The Keystone Project, Inc. and has received a certification of the Mission Partners Program.
If you have completed the first three steps and would like to learn more about the Mission Partners Program, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and respond the following questions:
- How are you currently engaged in the Mission of making disciples?
- Why do you want to become a Mission Partner of The Keystone Project?
- What is your ministry position?
- Tell us about your vision of making disciples in the nations.