Give to Keystone
Give to the Missions Work of the Keystone Project
The targeted focus of The Keystone Project is to share the gospel of the kingdom of God with unreached and unengaged people groups around the world. This is motivated by a passionate belief that we can finish the work of the Great Commission in this generation. How can such an impossible vision become possible?
We can and are doing that by training hundreds and thousands of leaders every year, both in the US and in the nations. These leaders have launched movements of multiplying disciples in places American missionaries cannot go. They do so at a fraction of the cost required to train, place, and sustain US or western missionaries in the nations. They understand the culture, world views, and values of the people they are reaching. They are willing to sacrifice their lives for this vision and mission.
Make a one-time, or recurring meaningful donation to The Keystone Project general fund. You can also support a Staff member by adding their name to the MEMO field in the form. Click the 'DONATE NOW' button below to go to our Pushpay online giving solution.
You can now GIVE via your mobile phone by TEXT MESSAGE.
- Text KEYSTONEPROJECT to 833-603-4137 (first time only).
- Follow the instructions on your assigned giving number.
- Save your assigned number to your contacts for future giving.
*Make sure to type in keystoneproject all as one word, and check to confirm that auto-correct hasn’t added a space. If you type in keystone project as two words it will link you to a Keystone Church account that isn’t ours.
Giving by Check
Make checks payable to The Keystone Project. If you would like to preference your gift to a staff member or project, please include a separate note with your check. Please do not write the name of a staff member or project on the memo line of the check. Mail checks to:
The Keystone Project
PO Box 473
Rapid City, SD 57709
Compiled Financial Statements are prepared by the CPA Firm of Casey Peterson, LTD. We are governed by an independent board of directors and are a member in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
The Keystone Project is authorized in the U.S. to issue tax-deductible receipts for gifts that advance its purposes. Online donations will receive a confirmation e-mail that can be saved for tax purposes. Donations by check will receive a year-end giving letter.
The Keystone Project, Inc is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and accepts gifts subject to donor designations. However, in accordance with IRS requirements, all gifts are given to and must be treated as belonging fully to The Keystone Project and are subject to its control and discretion.
Five Reasons why you should prayerfully consider supporting the kingdom work of The Keystone Project
- When we train one leader, that leader has the potential to reach thousands and even millions of unreached people through a proven strategy of Spirit-led disciple-making.
- Due to the organic nature of The Keystone Project, we strive to minimize our administrative costs* to ensure that our financial focus is on training people to finish the work of the Great Commission. The training we give them is reproducible by others and can be done with existing resources.
- We keep the cost of our training at an absolute minimum, so that as many leaders as possible are able to attend. All our missionaries and staff pay their own expenses when they travel. Freely we have received, and freely we give.
- Integrity in all things is one of our core values, as evidenced by our accountability to ECFA. Our financial books are open to the public and are reviewed every year.
- Your investment in us will produce one of the lowest costs per disciple of any ministry in the world. Consider the costs of one training class of 80 leaders in terms of the number of disciples and baptisms produced, and you will find it is less than a single US dollar!
You work hard for your money. Make sure it is being invested in a ministry that will bring you the highest eternal return possible.
Thank you for your prayers and generous support!
*Our supporting organization, the Rushmore Express Inn and Family Suites, is used for the ministry to house students and coaches during our training events and covers only about 30% of our total ministry costs, which is why your financial support is so greatly needed and appreciated.